I. TENDER & BID NOTICES
SRI LANKA TOURISM PROMOTION BUREAU
Appointing a Digital Advertising Agency to carry out a Digital Advertising Campaign in Germany - Bid No: SLTPB/SPC/Digital2018/Germany
The Convener, Standing Committee for Digital Advertising on behalf of Sri Lanka TourismPromotion Bureau (SLTPB) invites sealed bid proposals from reputed and experienced digital advertising agencies for the implementation of a digital advertising campaign in Germany. The purpose of the campaign is to promote Sri Lanka Tourism targeting German Market for a period of 6 months.
The total contract value of the campaign will be US$ 700,000/-
Digital advertising agencies with a proven track record and relevant experience are encouraged to submit bid proposals. Agencies who meet the following criteria are eligible for the bidding process
- Duly registered Advertising Agencies registered in Germany as a legal entity and having an operational office in Germany
- Minimum 5 years of continuous experience in the field of digital and social media marketing / promotions within Germany
- Experience of Handling a minimum of three accounts for National Tourism Organizations in the past 5 years, with the contract value being not less than US$ 1 Million per campaign
- Bidding will be conducted through Two Envelop Method following International Competitive Bidding process
Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Director of Finance of the Sri Lanka Tourism Promotion Bureau and inspect the bidding document at the address given below or via sending a request .
A complete set of bidding documents in English language may be received by interested bidders on the submission of a written request to the address below, sending a request to or downloaded online at http://www.srilanka.travel/digital2018/germany
Bids must be delivered to the Embassy of the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka, Niklasstrasse 19, 14163 Berlin, Germany at or before 2.00 pm Berlin time on 15th February 2018. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders representatives who choose to attend in person or online at the address below at 2.00 pm Sri Lankan time (GMT +5.5) on 22nd February 2018
Convener, Standing Committee for Digital Advertising, Sri Lanka Tourism Promotion Bureau, No. 80, Galle Road, Colombo 03
LANKA MINERAL SANDS LIMITED
MINISTRY OF INDUSTRY & COMMERCE
The Chairman of the Ministry Tender Committee, on behalf of Lanka Mineral Sands Limited, No. 341/21, Sarana Mawatha, Rajagiriya, Sri Lanka, invites sealed bids from Foreign Parties who are interested in buying DRY ILMENITE available at the Factory in Pulmoddai of Sri Lanka. The Local Parties, who wish to purchase and export or add further value to the product could also submit their bids. Please find more information under the following links - Tender Notice 1801 Tender Notice 1802 Tender Notice 1803
GOVERNMENT OF THE DEMOCRATIC SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF SRI LANKA - MINISTRY OF PORTS AND SHIPPING
Sri Lanka Ports Authority - Invitation for Designed and Build Contract for Jaya Container Terminal V Project of Port of Colombo
1. The Sri Lanka Ports Authority (SLPA) of the Ministry of Ports and Shipping (Ministry) of the Government of Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka (GOSL) has been established by Sri Lanka Ports Authority Act No. 51 of 1979 as amended to develop, maintain, operate and provide port and other services in the Port of Colombo (Port) and other cargo handling sea ports of Sri Lanka. At present SLPA faces difficulties in berthing two mega container ships in JCT and plans for development of Jaya Container Terminal V (JCT V) project.
2. The Chairman, Cabinet Appointed Procurement Committee (CAPC) on behalf of the Sri Lanka Ports Authority invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the Design, construction and completion of JCT V project comprising approximately 120 m length of Quay wall at -16 m water depth and connected facilities under International Competitive Bidding (ICB) process.
3. The bidders must demonstrate their previous experience in construction contracts in the role of contractor, subcontractor, or management contractor for at least last 5 (five) years prior to the applications submission deadline and,
a. at least one construction contract of a value in excess of US$ 20 million in the last 10 years and
b. at least one maritime construction contract with a value in excess of US$ 10 million in the last 10 years and
c. at least one construction contract with a value of at least US$ 5 million in the last 10 (ten) years, similar to the proposed works.
4. Interested parties may inspect the document at the address given below from 03rd January 2018 to 19th March 2018 on normal working days between10.00 – 16.00 hrs at free of charge. Bidders may obtain additional information or seek clarifications in writing from:
Chief Engineer (Planning and Development Division)
Planning and Development Division
Sri Lanka Ports Authority,
45, Leyden Bastian Road, Colombo 01, Sri Lanka
Tel. No +94(0) 112325575
Fax No +94(0) 112323055
5. This document containing Instructions to Bidders, Bid Data Sheet, Evaluation & Qualification Criteria, Bidding Forms, Engineer’s requirements, General Condition of Contract, Special Condition of Contracts and Contract Forms, etc. can be obtained
from the office of Chief Engineer (Planning and Development), during 10.00 to 14.00 hrs. of any working day from 03rd January 2018 to 20th March 2018 upon payment of a non-refundable fee of United States Dollars One Thousand (US$ 1000)
6. The bid containing two envelopes, one containing technical proposals, bidders qualification and bid bond, other envelope containing financial proposal shall be delivered to Chairman, Cabinet Appointed Procurement Committee, Ministry of Ports & Shipping, No. 19, Chaitya Road, Colombo o1, Sri Lanka on or before 14.00 hrs. 20th March 2018. All bids shall be accompanied by a bid security of USD 200,000. The envelope containing Technical Proposal will be opened immediately afterwards in the presence of the Bidder’s representatives who choose to attend. Late bids will be rejected.
7. The Sri Lanka Ports Authority will not be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by the bidders in connection with the preparation or delivery of proposals including costs and expenses related to site visits.
Cabinet Appointed Procurement Committee
Ministry of Ports and Shipping
02 January 2018
MINISTRY OF NATIONAL INTEGRATION AND RECONCILIATION
Rehabilitation of Reconciliation High Priority Roads and Bridges with Secured Financing Arrangements in Northern and Eastern Provinces
- The Chairman, Cabinet Appointed Negotiation Committee, on behalf of the Secretary, Ministry of National Integration and Reconciliation, invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified biddes for one and more of the 6 contract packages under this program. This includes rehabilitation of 1847.40 km covering 173.5 km Road Development Authority (RDA) Roads, 394.45 km of Road Development Department (RDD) Roads abd 1279.45 km of Local Authority Roads..
- Bidding will be conducted through international competitive bidding procedure. The bidding currency and the payment currency shall be Sri Lankan Rupees. Bidders may bid for one or more contract packages, and they shall be awarded a maximum of two contract packages, as further defined in the bidding documents.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from: Ministry of National Integration and Reconciliation, No. 34, Narahenpita, Nawala, Sri Lanka, Tel. 0094-11-2806424, E-Mail: . A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the above mentioned address from 22nd December 2017 until 2nd February 2018 upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Rs. 100.000.00 for each package. The method of payment will be in cash.
- Bids shall be delivered in duplicate to the address below on or before 11.00 hrs. on 2nd February 2018. Late bids will be rejected. Bids shall be valid up to 27th July 2018.
- A pre-bid-meeting will be held at the Ministry of National Integration and Reconciliation on 11th January 2018, 14.00 hrs.
INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB) SPECIAL TASK FORCE SRI LANKA POLICE FOR THE MINISTRY OF LAW & ORDER AND SOUTHERN DEVELOPMENT
Invitation for Bids (IFB) Special Task Force Sri Lanka Police for the Ministry of Law & Order and Southern Development
Invitation for Bids to procure some vehicles to be deployed in UN Peacekeeping Mission in African Continent with the troops of the Special Task Force of Sri Lanka Police. For more information, pls. contact Accountant, Procurement Unit, Ministry of Law & Order and Southern Development, Tel. 0094-112887916 / 0094112887307
Several tender documents are currently available at the Trade Division of the Consulate General of Sri Lanka for recognized suppliers:
For more information, click here: >>>>
For the paper advertisements, please contact Mr. N.R.R. Jayasekara, Refinery Manager (Chairman / TEC) (Tel. 2400433, Mobile 072-22234287).
Bid forms and further information for the above tenders are available at: